eWALLET User Guide
• eWALLET is a scheme under which user can deposit money in advance with IRCTC and can be used as payment option along with other payment options available on IRCTC for paying money at the time of booking tickets.
• eWALLET registration and booking through eWALLET is not available from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
• Login by entering your Username and Password.
• The “Plan my travel” page appears.
• Link will appear for eWallet Registration.
• Click on “Click to register now!” link for eWallet registration.
• After clicking on ‘eWallet registration’ link user will be redirected to verify his PAN Card number and below screen will be shown.
Fill the PAN Card Number and the First name written on the PAN Card.
- After the verification of user’s PAN Card number, payment page will appear for payment of eWallet Registration fee:
- Create a Transaction Password required at the time of booking and reconfirm the same password in the textbox provided.
- Select the Bank for the payment of Registration Fee from the dropdown list of payment options available.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- After successful payment, the User will be logged out and a successful registration message is provided.
- Login by entering your user name and password.
- To deposit the amount in the eWallet account click to ‘eWallet DEPOSIT’ link on the left navigation bar. Select option and fill the amount to be deposited and reconfirm the same account. The amount should be more than the minimum amount and less than the maximum limit.
- Select the payment option from dropdown list and Click on submit button for payment.
- User can deposit minimum amount of Rs. 100/- and maintain maximum amount of Rs.10000/- in account.
- User can deposit amount in multiple of Rs.100/- only.
- Deposit amount is non-refundable.
After the successful deposit, successful payment message will be provided
- To check the status of deposit eWallet account, click ‘DEPOSIT HISTORY’ link on the left navigation bar. Enter the profile password and click ‘Go’ button.
- User will be redirected to ‘Deposit History’ page where status of all the eWallet Deposit Amount will be provided.
ewallet is auspicious step towards digital India making normal people’s life easy. There won’t be any alternative to this advanced payment system by which you can also book railway tickets across the globe. Yes you heard it right!