RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification: Here Ends Your Search
For all the job-seekers who were looking actively for the vacancies from Railway Recruitment Board; here is an end to the wait. Ministry of Railways has lately publicized one of the world’s most prominent staffing processes for more than 89000 posts in Group C Level I (Ex Group D) and Level II Classes. Concerning the RRB notification number CEN 01/2018 for Group C Level II Classes posts for the applicants in the age bracket of 18-28 years who have passed Class X and have a technical training certificate (ITI) or diploma in engineering or graduation in engineering are eligible to apply. Whereas notification number CEN 02/2018 says about the posts for applicants in the age bracket of 18-31 years and who have passed X standard and have a technical training diploma (ITI).
What are The Vacant Posts in RRB Recruitment 2018?
Online applications have been called over the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for:
- The Group C Level II is like-
- Assistant Loco Pilots
- Technicians (Fitter, Crane Driver, Blacksmith, and Carpenter) in addition to
- Group C Level I (Former Group D) are like-
- Points man
- Track maintainer
What Would Be The RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018?
The exam pattern for Railway Group C Level I (Ex Group D) 2018 has two stages, namely:
- CBT (Computer Based Test): At this stage, questions are examined from Mathematics, Common Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness on Contemporary Affairs. There will be 100 questions altogether, and the deadline will be 90 minutes. The applicants need to be quick, smart and bright to clear this stage. Upon clearing the first stage; the candidates would be accessed at the second stage.
- PET (Passing Physical Efficiency Test): Clearing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is significant for each applicant, and the context of physical fitness varies for male and female applicants. You may check the detailed notification on the official website for detailed information.
Take A Look At The Important Dates of RRB Recruitment 2018:
- Announcement for Railway Recruitment Group C Level II: February 3, 2018
- Commence of Railway Recruitment Group C Level II Online Application: February 3, 2018
- Closing of Group C Level II Online Application: March 5, 2018
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test may be: In April- May 2018
- Announcement for Railway Recruitment Group C Level I: February 10, 2018
- Commence of Railway Recruitment Group C Level I Online Application: February 10, 2018
- Closing of Railway Recruitment Group C Level I Online Application: March 12, 2018
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test may be: In April and May 2018
The issue of Admit Cards for RRB Recruitment 2018:
The Admit Card will be allotted only to the applicants who have flawlessly submitted the online application form. Applicants must note that Admit Card for CBT besides PET will be dispensed independently. PET admit cards will directly be delivered to applicants who have passed the CBT exam.
To more about the recruitment process, please visit the official website at http://indianrailways.gov.in/