Railway recruitment board Bhopal is situated in Madhya Pradesh state of India. It was established in 23/09/1982 as a railway service commission. But, later on 1985 railway service commission is renamed as Railway Recruitment Board. It’s fully controlling authority under the railway ministry of India. In the year July 2000, the RRB office was shifted from a rented accommodation at Machna Colony, Shivaji Nagar to East Railway Colony, Bhopal. Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal directly recruits Technical and non-technical categories in Group ‘C’ posts as well as Para medical posts on the basis of Indents received from Railways.
Jurisdiction–RRB/Bhopal carry out the recruitment of Group ‘C’ posts for Headquarter office, Jabalpur & Bhopal divisions of West Central Railway, Ratlam Division of Western Railway.
Organization:–The RRB is headed by Chairman, assisted by Member Secretary and Assistant Secretary, with a small team of Group C & Group D staff to run the RRB office.
Responsibility of RRB, Bhopal:–
- Overcome the burden from the existing board without affecting the board services.
- Recruitment should be modernized with the help of Information Technology.
- Corruption free recruitment must be done.
- Innovative idea must be implemented during the staff selection process.
- Recruitment process must be completed within short duration of time as soon as possible.
- Recruitment must be done under the predefined term & condition of railway recruitment board.
- Time to time recruitment idea and rule must be analyzed by the board committee so that well quality staff could be selected.
Selection procedure of RRB, Bhopal
- Publish the vacancy for the required post through employment news or official railway website with certain term & conditions.
- After that, eligible candidate apply the form.
- After that, appear in the exam that is organized by board.
- Result published by the board and those who are selected in the first phase of examination then will enter in next phase of selection process.
- After that RRB organize the next phase exam like main and interview. Eligible candidate appear in this phase but some candidate finally selected and some rejected due to RRB term and condition.
- Those who candidate passed in the interview or in the final phase exam they goes to the finally selection panel and they prepared for training for relevant jobs.
- And finally they are trained by expert and appointed for the required post.
Address: – Near Bhopal Railway Station, East Railway Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462010
Phone: – 0755 274 6660