Railway recruitment board Chandigarh is situated in Chandigarh, This RRB recruits the technical and nontechnical group “C” staff for railway. Functility of this board is monitored and regulated by the ministry of railway, govt. of India. Under the reservation act for the several categories candidate like SC/ST, OBC, physically challenged, Ex-Serviceman etc. provide some rebate prior to recruitment of staff in the railways.
Objective of RRB, Chandigarh:
- Overcome the burden from the existing board without affecting the board services.
- Recruitment should be modernized with the help of Information Technology.
- Corruption free recruitment must be done.
- Innovative idea must be implemented during the staff selection process.
- Recruitment process must be completed within short duration of time as soon as possible.
- Recruitment must be done under the predefined term & condition of railway recruitment board.
- Time to time recruitment idea and rule must be analyzed by the board committee so that well quality staff could be selected.
- Publish the vacancy for the required post through employment news or official railway website with certain term & conditions.
- After that, eligible candidate apply the form.
- After that, appear in the exam that is organized by board.
- Result published by the board and those who are selected in the first phase of examination then will enter in next phase of selection process.
- After that RRB organize the next phase exam like main and interview. Eligible candidate appear in this phase but some candidate finally selected and some rejected due to RRB term and condition.
- Those who candidate passed in the interview or in the final phase exam they goes to the finally selection panel and they prepared for training for relevant jobs.
- And finally they are trained by expert and appointed for the required post.
Address: railway colony, near railway station,, Chandigarh, 160002
Phone: 0172 273 009