RRB, Gorakhpur is a railway recruitment board that organizes the railway exam to recruit the staff for north East Indian railway. Before 1984 RRB Gorakhpur was known as the railway service commission, Gorakhpur. Now, this board runs under the railway ministry of India. Overall activity of rrb Gorakhpur is controlled by the railway ministry of India , so that it’s working process would be rectified as per needed. This board, recruit group “c &d” level staff for north East Indian railway under the Gorakhpur division. Recruitment process is done under the certain term of condition that is defined by the railway ministry of India. First of all recruitment application form notice is published on the railway website/employment newspaper with proper information. So that candidate could apply easily the application form for required post. After that candidate follow following steps that are shown below:-
- After applying the form railway board publish the admit card for eligible candidate on their website online or send the admit card at home address.
- After that, so many candidates appear in the examination as per RRB guideline.
- When candidate appear in first phase exam then after few months/few days rrb publish the result on their website.
- After that. Those who candidate pass the first phase exam the appear in next phase, and similarly, till interview exam eligible candidate face the interview. Those who candidate clears the interview their name is published in final selection candidate list, and this list is published on the official website by roll number wise.
- After that selected candidate join the railway department as per railway board guidelines. In this situation, RRB provides training to new selected candidate as per their designation for few months/years.
- After completion of proper training, trained candidate join their post on different- different location of the railway workplace.
These are the process of selection of new candidate in railway department by the RRB, Gorakhpur. But, railway ministry of India investigates the all recruitment board time to time, so that quality of the exam and rules could be maintained smoothly. Because, we all listen “off and on” regarding corruption in selection procedure of new candidate but, after proper monitoring by railway department such kinds of cheating will be eradicated from railway department, and quality candidate will be selected. If, it will happen, then quality railway service will be improved.
RRB-Gorakhpur carries out recruitment of Group ‘C’ staff of H.Q. Offices. Izatnagar Lucknow and Varanasi divisions of North Eastern Railway and for Research Designes & Standards Organization (RDSO) – Lucknow.
The RRB is headed by Chairman, assisted by Assistant Secretary, with a small team of Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ staff to run the RRB Office.
Railway Recruitment Board,
Railway Station Road
Gorakhpur – 273012
(0551) 2201209, 2463803