Railway recruitment board, Kolkata is one of the well-known boards which recruit the eastern railway recruitment for Kolkata division. RRB, Kolkata recruits the technical and nontechnical group “C & D” staff for the railways. Its working function is done under the railway ministry of India. Recruitment is done by following the railway ministry norms. Selection procedure is done in the several phases of examination that is organized by the board. During the staff selection process there is given rebate to the reserved category candidate like: SC/ST, OBC, Physically challenged, Ex-serviceman and others.
Objective of this board:
- Overcome the burden from the existing board without affecting the board services.
- Recruitment should be modernized with the help of Information Technology.
- Corruption free recruitment must be done.
- Innovative idea must be implemented during the staff selection process.
- Recruitment process must be completed within short duration of time as soon as possible.
- Recruitment must be done under the predefined term & condition of railway recruitment board.
- Time to time recruitment idea and rule must be analyzed by the board committee so that well quality staff could be selected.
Selection procedure of this board is done in following manner:
- Publish the vacancy for the required post through employment news or official railway website with certain term & conditions.
- After that, eligible candidate apply the form.
- After that, appear in the exam that is organized by board.
- Result published by the board and those who are selected in the first phase of examination then will enter in next phase of selection process.
- After that RRB organize the next phase exam like main and interview. Eligible candidate appear in this phase but some candidate finally selected and some rejected due to RRB term and condition.
- Those who candidate passed in the interview or in the final phase exam they goes to the finally selection panel and they prepared for training for relevant jobs.
- And finally they are trained by expert and appointed for the required post.
Eastern Railway – HQ Office of Eastern Railway, Howrah & Sealdah Division.
South Eastern Railway – HQ Office of South Eastern Railway & Kharagpur Division.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works.
Metro Railway / Kolkata.
CATEGORIES OF RECRUITMENT:
Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata
Metro Railway A.V.Complex,
Chitpur, Opp. To R. G. Kar Medical College & Hospital,G. Kar Road,