At initial stage, RRB Malda was started as railway service commission in year 1984. Thereafter, railway service commission is renamed as railway recruitment board in year 1985. This board is regulated and controlled by the ministry of Indian railway. Railway Recruitment Board, Malda status to the need of recruitment for Group ‘C’ staff for some Divisions of Eastern Railway, South Eastern Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway and Production Unit i.e. Chitta Ranjan Locomotive Works. The office is headed by Chairman, Assistant Secretary and other staffs constitute office of RRB, Malda.
Responsibility of RRB Malda: —-
- Overcome the burden from the existing board without affecting the board services.
- Recruitment should be modernized with the help of Information Technology.
- Corruption free recruitment must be done.
- Innovative idea must be implemented during the staff selection process.
- Recruitment process must be completed within short duration of time as soon as possible.
- Recruitment must be done under the predefined term & condition of railway recruitment board.
- Time to time recruitment idea and rule must be analyzed by the board committee so that well quality staff could be selected.
Selection procedure: —-
RRB Malda publishes the vacancy in the market through employement news, official railway website under certain norms that is defined by ministry of railway. Thereafter, call the eligible applicant to appear in the scheduled exam by railway recruitment board. Later on result is published on basis of RRB norms. Then candidate enter in the next phase like main exam or interview. Those who candidate pass in the final phase of exam they are selected for the railway working training and after training candidates permanently recruited for relevant jobs for railways. Prior to recruitment there is given some priority to the special reserved category OBC, SC/ST under norms of Indian railways for staff selection. The overall policy guidelines for All Railway Recruitment Boards in India are laid down by Railway recruitment control board New Delhi. Indian Thus, new staff is recruited in the Indian railways.
Address: – Kalibari Railway Colony, Jhaljhalia, Malda, West Bengal 732102
Phone: – 03512 264 567