Railway recruitment board Ranchi has established in Jharkhand. It is controlled by the railway ministry of India. RRB Ranchi recruits the group “C” and group “D” staff for the Ranchi railway division under railway ministry norms for recruitment. At, present exam is organized by online for most of the railways vacancy sometimes it is done in the written format like pen/paper mode. RRB Ranchi official website has been changed from www.rrbranchi.org to www.rrbranchi.gov.in. from 01/01/2017. In other word we can say that present official website for the RRB Ranchi is www.ranchi.gov.in.
Under the norms of ministry of railway recruitment is done by the RRB Ranchi. Selection norms are given below:-
- The selection process is subject to rules and regulations issued by Railway Board, Ministry of Railways (Government of India) which includes reservation of jobs for Schedule caste (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST), other backward classes (OBC), Ex Servicemen etc.
- Announce for filling up the form for vacant post through employment newspaper or railway website.
- Organize the relevant examination.
- Announce result and publish list of qualified candidate to the next phase selection process like main exam or interview.
- Organize interview and finally select the candidate from interview phase process to join the candidate in Indian railways.
- Document verification of the selected candidate in final panel.
- Provide appropriate training to new selected staff then give responsibility over them as per relevant field.
These are the selection process in Indian railways. But, time to time RRB take decision to change the procedure for selection so that better quality staff could be hire in railways.