RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification: Here Ends Your Search
For all the job-seekers who were looking actively for the vacancies from Railway Recruitment Board; here is an end to the wait. Ministry of Railways has lately publicized one of the world’s most prominent staffing processes for more than 89000 posts in Group C Level I (Ex Group D) and Level II Classes. Concerning the RRB notification number CEN 01/2018 for Group C Level II Classes posts for the applicants in the age bracket of 18-28 years who have passed Class X and have a technical training certificate (ITI) or diploma in engineering or graduation in engineering are eligible to apply. Whereas notification number CEN 02/2018 says about the posts for applicants in the age bracket of 18-31 years and who have passed X standard and have a technical training diploma (ITI).
What are The Vacant Posts in RRB Recruitment 2018?
Online applications have been called over the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for:
- The Group C Level II is like-
- Assistant Loco Pilots
- Technicians (Fitter, Crane Driver, Blacksmith, and Carpenter) in addition to
- Group C Level I (Former Group D) are like-
- Points man
- Track maintainer
What Would Be The RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018?
The exam pattern for Railway Group C Level I (Ex Group D) 2018 has two stages, namely:
- CBT (Computer Based Test): At this stage, questions are examined from Mathematics, Common Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness on Contemporary Affairs. There will be 100 questions altogether, and the deadline will be 90 minutes. The applicants need to be quick, smart and bright to clear this stage. Upon clearing the first stage; the candidates would be accessed at the second stage.
- PET (Passing Physical Efficiency Test): Clearing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is significant for each applicant, and the context of physical fitness varies for male and female applicants. You may check the detailed notification on the official website for detailed information.
Take A Look At The Important Dates of RRB Recruitment 2018:
- Announcement for Railway Recruitment Group C Level II: February 3, 2018
- Commence of Railway Recruitment Group C Level II Online Application: February 3, 2018
- Closing of Group C Level II Online Application: March 5, 2018
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test may be: In April- May 2018
- Announcement for Railway Recruitment Group C Level I: February 10, 2018
- Commence of Railway Recruitment Group C Level I Online Application: February 10, 2018
- Closing of Railway Recruitment Group C Level I Online Application: March 12, 2018
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test may be: In April and May 2018
The issue of Admit Cards for RRB Recruitment 2018:
The Admit Card will be allotted only to the applicants who have flawlessly submitted the online application form. Applicants must note that Admit Card for CBT besides PET will be dispensed independently. PET admit cards will directly be delivered to applicants who have passed the CBT exam.
To more about the recruitment process, please visit the official website at http://indianrailways.gov.in/
As in my previous blog describes the procedure of getting rrb admit card as it will be available on official website of irctc from 13th january, 2017. You will also be able to get your examination center name and address but in case if you want to change rrb exam center as many candidates are making attempt to do it and it was complete fiasco. here in this blog, I am describing step by step guide to chance rrb NTPC exam center that will help you to change your exam center with ease. numerous candidates are asking for the procedure to change their rrb exam center as their exam center are allocated to different states and distance more than certain Kms.
We are providing some information to our visitor that you can submit complain at RRBs website. We are also inform you about a department of central government on which you can submit your complain and when very high complains will be register on this this department then may be it possible that the RRB change the examination centers and the candidates will be allotted the exam centers in their own state. The Portal name is CPGRAMS (Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System and website is www.pgportal.gov.in.
You can follow bellow steps to submit your request or complain.
Click on above link.
Choose Public Grievance.
mark the box “I agree”.
Checks the box submits.
Select Ministry/ Department :Indian Railways, of course (Railway Board) (Ministry).
Select Grievance Category: Policy and Regulatory
Name : provide name
Address: provide address
State: Select a state
Mobile No: Give if you have or you want to write
Email: Enter email
Zone: Enter the zone name
Then enter your full problem and complain. And submit it.
make sure you go to CPGRAMS website
check your State or RRB Exam Center list from here:
Andaman & Nicobar
Jammu & Kashmir
Every states has several rrb exam center in different cities. Be sure which center is located in close proximity to you and after that request for change the rrb exam center location. moreover, you will also be able to find rrb exam center such as rrb ajmer,rrb allahabad,rrb bangalore,rrb bhopal,rrb chennai,rrb mumbai,rrb online,rrb patna,rrb recruitment,rrb secunderabad etc. in the list.
Initially recruitment process was done through railway service commission. Later on, railway service commission, Bangalore renamed as a railway recruitment board, Bangalore in Year 1985. It is situated in Bangalore division and this board recruits the technical and non-technical group “C” staff for the railways. Functioning activity of this board is controlled and monitored by the railway ministry of India. This board follows the all norms of railway ministry during the staff selection and provides certain rebate to the reserved category candidate like SC/ST, OBC, Physically challenged, Ex-service man and others.
Responsibility of the RRB, Bangalore:
- To rationalize the work load on existing RRBs.
- To Expedite selection process
- To bring the recruitment agencies nearer to the candidates in the far flung areas and interior sides.
- To conduct recruitment on all India basis.
- Quality oriented selection of the staff.
- Publish the vacancy for the required post through employment news or official railway website with certain term & conditions.
- After that, eligible candidate apply the form.
- After that, appear in the exam that is organized by board.
- Result published by the board and those who are selected in the first phase of examination then will enter in next phase of selection process.
- After that RRB organize the next phase exam like main and interview. Eligible candidate appear in this phase but some candidate finally selected and some rejected due to RRB term and condition.
- Those who candidate passed in the interview or in the final phase exam they goes to the finally selection panel and they prepared for training for relevant jobs.
- And finally they are trained by expert and appointed for the required post.
This RRB has been set up to cater the needs of in Technical and Non-technical Group ‘C’ posts on the basis of Indents received from Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore.
Railway Recruitment Board
No.18, Miller’s Road,
Near Cantonment Railway Station
Bangalore – 560 046