RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification: Here Ends Your Search
For all the job-seekers who were looking actively for the vacancies from Railway Recruitment Board; here is an end to the wait. Ministry of Railways has lately publicized one of the world’s most prominent staffing processes for more than 89000 posts in Group C Level I (Ex Group D) and Level II Classes. Concerning the RRB notification number CEN 01/2018 for Group C Level II Classes posts for the applicants in the age bracket of 18-28 years who have passed Class X and have a technical training certificate (ITI) or diploma in engineering or graduation in engineering are eligible to apply. Whereas notification number CEN 02/2018 says about the posts for applicants in the age bracket of 18-31 years and who have passed X standard and have a technical training diploma (ITI).
What are The Vacant Posts in RRB Recruitment 2018?
Online applications have been called over the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for:
- The Group C Level II is like-
- Assistant Loco Pilots
- Technicians (Fitter, Crane Driver, Blacksmith, and Carpenter) in addition to
- Group C Level I (Former Group D) are like-
- Points man
- Track maintainer
What Would Be The RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018?
The exam pattern for Railway Group C Level I (Ex Group D) 2018 has two stages, namely:
- CBT (Computer Based Test): At this stage, questions are examined from Mathematics, Common Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness on Contemporary Affairs. There will be 100 questions altogether, and the deadline will be 90 minutes. The applicants need to be quick, smart and bright to clear this stage. Upon clearing the first stage; the candidates would be accessed at the second stage.
- PET (Passing Physical Efficiency Test): Clearing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is significant for each applicant, and the context of physical fitness varies for male and female applicants. You may check the detailed notification on the official website for detailed information.
Take A Look At The Important Dates of RRB Recruitment 2018:
- Announcement for Railway Recruitment Group C Level II: February 3, 2018
- Commence of Railway Recruitment Group C Level II Online Application: February 3, 2018
- Closing of Group C Level II Online Application: March 5, 2018
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test may be: In April- May 2018
- Announcement for Railway Recruitment Group C Level I: February 10, 2018
- Commence of Railway Recruitment Group C Level I Online Application: February 10, 2018
- Closing of Railway Recruitment Group C Level I Online Application: March 12, 2018
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test may be: In April and May 2018
The issue of Admit Cards for RRB Recruitment 2018:
The Admit Card will be allotted only to the applicants who have flawlessly submitted the online application form. Applicants must note that Admit Card for CBT besides PET will be dispensed independently. PET admit cards will directly be delivered to applicants who have passed the CBT exam.
To more about the recruitment process, please visit the official website at http://indianrailways.gov.in/
As in my previous blog describes the procedure of getting rrb admit card as it will be available on official website of irctc from 13th january, 2017. You will also be able to get your examination center name and address but in case if you want to change rrb exam center as many candidates are making attempt to do it and it was complete fiasco. here in this blog, I am describing step by step guide to chance rrb NTPC exam center that will help you to change your exam center with ease. numerous candidates are asking for the procedure to change their rrb exam center as their exam center are allocated to different states and distance more than certain Kms.
We are providing some information to our visitor that you can submit complain at RRBs website. We are also inform you about a department of central government on which you can submit your complain and when very high complains will be register on this this department then may be it possible that the RRB change the examination centers and the candidates will be allotted the exam centers in their own state. The Portal name is CPGRAMS (Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System and website is www.pgportal.gov.in.
You can follow bellow steps to submit your request or complain.
Click on above link.
Choose Public Grievance.
mark the box “I agree”.
Checks the box submits.
Select Ministry/ Department :Indian Railways, of course (Railway Board) (Ministry).
Select Grievance Category: Policy and Regulatory
Name : provide name
Address: provide address
State: Select a state
Mobile No: Give if you have or you want to write
Email: Enter email
Zone: Enter the zone name
Then enter your full problem and complain. And submit it.
make sure you go to CPGRAMS website
check your State or RRB Exam Center list from here:
Andaman & Nicobar
Jammu & Kashmir
Every states has several rrb exam center in different cities. Be sure which center is located in close proximity to you and after that request for change the rrb exam center location. moreover, you will also be able to find rrb exam center such as rrb ajmer,rrb allahabad,rrb bangalore,rrb bhopal,rrb chennai,rrb mumbai,rrb online,rrb patna,rrb recruitment,rrb secunderabad etc. in the list.
Railway recruitment board (RRB) Mumbai functions is regulated and controlled under the railways ministry of India. It’s primarily recruitment activity is to recruit “group C” staff for the Indian railways. RRB Mumbai announces the recruitment vacancy for Mumbai division and head quarter of western railway, and Mumbai, Nagpur, Sholapur, Pune, Bhusawal Division and HQ of Central Railway, Nanded Division of South Central Railway and Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway. Earlier RRB Mumbai (then Known as Railway Service Commission) was located at Churchgate. In February 1986 it was shifted to Mumbai Central. The RRB building at Mumbai Central has been rebuilt in October 2000.
- The selection process is subject to rules and regulations issued by Railway Board, Ministry of Railways (Government of India) which includes reservation of jobs for Schedule caste (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST), other backward classes (OBC), Ex Servicemens etc.
- Announce for filling up the form for vacant post through employment newspaper or railway website.
- Organize the relevant examination.
- Announce result and publish list of qualified candidate to the next phase selection process like main exam or interview.
- Organize interview and finally select the candidate from interview phase process to join the candidate in Indian railways.
- Document verification of the selected candidate in final panel.
- Provide appropriate training to new selected staff then give responsibility over them as per relevant field.
These are the selection process in Indian railways. But, time to time RRB take decision to change the procedure for selection so that better quality staff could be hire in railways.
Address of RRB Mumbai
Divisional office compound, Mumbai Central, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400202
Contact Number :– 022 2307 1650